MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Its just my opinion...but with your zed like that i prefer the clear look lights....

I like the red ones.....but i only like 'em on RED or BLACK zeds.....

Thats what i like... :-k

They do look really really smart on a Solar red or NF red ZR! :cool:

BTW what colour is your zed.....looks nice and im no sure ive seen it before...hmm?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ignore what the claw says it aint lavendar......... its some kind of blue but no fooking idea which........ when you see it up close its got silver in it mate! fair comment you make bud, but not seen many with red snakes so makes it that bit more unique :wink:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Thats true...i like your colour...even better for being a rare one....like i said in another thread.....when i got my La Mans Green zed...i was the only one around my area....i was proper proud to own not only a zed but a rare colour...loved it!!!

So yours must be a monogram then....pricey?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the nearest match i can find for it is chagill or something like that...... 800quid price tag that one :eek: ...... the guy i bought it from had no idea what he ask for ](*,) :eek:hwell:

oh and the ladies absolutley love the colour matey :wink: certainly draws their eye!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Fitted mine last night guys!! Look stunning in contrast to the TB let me tell you!
Exhaust today too...wooooooo!!!!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
mate that is what i would call a subtle modification,not in your face and a little more refined, works well though and if you like it thats all that matters .

=D> =D> =D> =D>

·
Registered
342 Posts
They look cool mate... Have only ever seen them on my car until now but I gotta admit they look good on your *ahemm* :-^ Lavendery-ish coloured zed.

Anyway whatever colour your car is they look well nice..

(I was joking about the lavender... :lol: )

·
Registered
301 Posts
very nice m8.

luv the colour.....i think i saw u the other week whizzing along bolton road!!

it looks very similar to the oxygen blue that comes on the 25 but not quite as dark.

:aww: i wanted a blue one but couldn't find the spec i wanted at the time so i ended up with another red one!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts