Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone doing anything for red nose day this year???? march 11 :bash:

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
erm.....i was thinkin more charitable!!!

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sponsored get p***ed????!?!?!? :up:

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey, its all good!!!

·
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what like?? green noses??

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
well i don't do any fundraising apart from the for the charity my mum runs!! I work for a charity and donate monthly to 3 so can't be arsed with any more!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
ZRVic said:
well i don't do any fundraising apart from the for the charity my mum runs!! I work for a charity and donate monthly to 3 so can't be arsed with any more!!
I will go with that i have about 4 charities that i really want to support and thats it.
Annoys me so much when u get those envelopes through the door then they come and collect them. I told someone once i didnt want to give to that charity and she was right snotty.
i wont be pressured into being told what i support!

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
GSXR said:
ZRVic said:
I will go with that i have about 4 charities that i really want to support and thats it.
Annoys me so much when u get those envelopes through the door then they come and collect them. I told someone once i didnt want to give to that charity and she was right snotty.
totally agree...

donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr

:D

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
hob said:
GSXR said:
ZRVic said:
totally agree...

donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr
donate to themgzr

:D
Must....donate.....to....mgzr......<reaches for wallet>...give...hob...all...money....

:angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts