MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any1 recommend someone that can come to my home and that repair kerbed alloys and do an excellant job to cheers!! :up:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
dont chips away still do it? Ask Richard, he had one done I think.

G

·
Depends on the wheels. Chips away and Wheel Magician wouldnt touch my Wolfrace's. Have a local firm (to me) that does a fantastic job. They also do all the wheels for the BMW dealers here as well as repairing the mistakes the clowns at Kwick Fit make.

If you are anywhere near Oxford/Swindon/Cheltenham, then I can give you thier number. They are mobile so come to you like the others.

·
2,039 Posts
Light Sabre said:
Depends on the wheels. Chips away and Wheel Magician wouldnt touch my Wolfrace's. Have a local firm (to me) that does a fantastic job. They also do all the wheels for the BMW dealers here as well as repairing the mistakes the clowns at Kwick Fit make.

If you are anywhere near Oxford/Swindon/Cheltenham, then I can give you thier number. They are mobile so come to you like the others.

Did mine ok Nick, got the same wheels as you

·
Registered
48 Posts
ere you go m8 h**p://www.spitandpolish.co.uk/ i can recommend these fellas iv used them many a time and allways done a top job they even do a collection service if you can leave your car on axle stands for a few days
and they are the biggest alloy wheel repairers down south hope this is some help m8

G

·
AndyK160 said:
Light Sabre said:

Did mine ok Nick, got the same wheels as you
Yours are different to mine Andy which might have something to do with it?

Yours:

Mine:

·
Registered
48 Posts
the problem is most of these home ones just da the edge of the rim then paint it so it depends how bad they are kerbed. if they have alot of damage you would be better of using spit and polish as they diamond cut a new edge on your rim

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
diamond cut? it is kerbed quite deep,so what is the best way to get it looking mint again apart from new wheel which outta curiosity how much does mg charge for a new 17" straight?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts