MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im going on holiday in a months time and for me to get to places around where im going i need me bike. Unfortunatly i cant find one place that tells me what type of rear mounted bike rack i can have. I think the spoilers gna be a big problem. I can get roof bars but there about £120 :eek: , and as ive just ordered and xpower ehuast im low on funds. Anybody bought & fitted one or know sum1 who has?

Kennyska [-o<

·
625 Posts
As far as i am aware there is nothing you can do but get the roof bars. I have asked myself in various shops and they have all said that the spoiler will be a problem.

·
1,232 Posts

towbar cycle carrier

Mounts onto your rear towbar and comes ready to use with brake lights, fog lights and indicators for direct connection to the towbar electrics.
ZR - ZS £290.51
Towbar rack adapter available to hold an extra two bikes.

VUB111900 12N VUB111910 13 PIN

A

·
0 Posts
The spoiler isnt a problem really. I have got 2 rear mount bike racks (wanna buy one?) both of which fit without a problem.

If you feed the straps through the "extreme" spoiler and over the top of the standard spoiler, the one with the brake light, then you can get them to fit with litle or no problem.

let me know if you need any more details

1 - 4 of 4 Posts