MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tryin to decide between black magic rear lights and the ones that you can paint (i'm not sure bout their name). Where can i get the ones you can paint from and how much are they? Also has anyone got any pics of either of these on a red mg?

Thanx

Jase

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
i belive they are the ultra style ones? someone has them painted on here :D, cant rember who though.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all i can seem to find is masks for the lexus style ones? IS this all that is available, or do they come as a unit? If not any one know what the fit is like? And could i put the masks over the black magic lights?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
welsh 85 where abouts in south wales are you from?im from bridgend

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
welsh85 said:
all i can seem to find is masks for the lexus style ones? IS this all that is available, or do they come as a unit? If not any one know what the fit is like? And could i put the masks over the black magic lights?

no the masks will not fit over black magic lights , and the replacement masks are a direct replacement to the ultra style ones

they are £140.00 delivered -painted to the code supplied by you from your car

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok thanks, has any one got any pics of either of these on a solar red car to help me decide which lights to go for?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts