MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a lot of the ZR160 owners have rear headrests - MINE DOESN'T (gutted) which is strange cos it's got every other extra in the feckin book!

Are the rear seats "adaptable" to accept them or do I need new ones with the mounts? Cos I can't believe how hard it is to get hold of replacements for mine in the green leather :(

CHEERS

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
IMHO....all rear headrests do is obscure your rear vision ...I took mine off me Mazda for that vey reason !!!!!

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
i don't think they are. I think the rear head rests are a manufacture order only. Mines a 105 and i ordered them when i ordered the car, only a £100 option but they do take some of your rear vision away when in.

·
Registered
938 Posts
The Hooded Claw said:
IMHO....all rear headrests do is obscure your rear vision ...I took mine off me Mazda for that vey reason !!!!!
that is bad! in case of impact from behind they can prevent rear passengers from breaking their necks!!
i am unhappy my car doesnt have them even though seldomly people ride my car in the rear seats, but even though, i think it is for security

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, ok.... thanks everyone. The main reason I wanted them was for looks, I think rear headrests add a classy image to any car you see.

Might look into it IF I ever have some cash goin spare ;) (NEVER fookin likely, hehehe)

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
i do love mine and people always used to say, o, u've got headrests in the back, but now i've got tints u can't see em anyway!

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good thinkin Vic... might be a cheaper option for me, LoL. Expecially seeing as I'm forking out for an XPower exhaust, rear lights and Avo suspension at the same time in a couple of weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts