MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just been up to Cardiff to pick up some new shoes for the car all ready for the show on Sunday( G tech meet in pembrey)

then just before the turning off the motorway before Swansea, we came in to some slow moving traffic doing about 45 mph, I was in the slow lane and left about 5 car lengths in front of me, the guy in the fast lane was tailgating the car in front on him, and as the car in front of him slowed down fast as they came in to the slow traffic, the car tailgating couldn’t stop, so he just swerved in to the slow lane to try and get around form crashing the car in front, as I see him swerve out I jumped on the brakes and also turned to try and avoid him but it was no good he came straight in to the side of me, pushing me in to the hard shoulder and I hit the curb

his car

my car

The guy was such as ass he didn’t Evan say sorry, his car was a company car so I couldn’t give a toss

Looks like its going to go though insurance also, witch I really don’t want to do, because I don’t want to clame, and I can see them writing my car off,

But I do have two wings here, ready to go on as I was going to swap them any way, and I been working on a bumper, isn’t it strange how things play out?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
That must be so gutting mate :(

Could have been worse though and it will all get sorted im sure and then you can put your new wheels on :)

Just goes to show how many idiots are on the road!

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
i think i am going to try and get in touch with the company he works for and try get them fit the bill for the repair to my car to save going though insurance
sounds like a good idea to me, then if they want to go through insurance for it its up to them :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.