MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty, so today i went to look for C2 GT's, and saw a few i loved !

But due to the credit crunch im getting complete an utter krappy offers on part-exchange for the ZR :wacko:

I dont wanna get rid of the ZR, cause ive never had any problems with it and had big plans for it, but at the same time, the insurance is just a joke cause its my first car, and i cant mod cause my insurers ar a bunch of douches :crazy:

Im goin to see a C2 GT 2moro, in solar red, but i guess im already puttin myself to fail cause il just get another poor offer on the ZR...

So what to do :chop:

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
i assume the main reason the insurance group is lower is because its a lot less desirable as a car and is an automatic, making it even less desirable still...

i really would shop around for insurance for the zr if i was in the same situation, its a step down in my humble opinion.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Alrighty, so today i went to look for C2 GT's, and saw a few i loved !

But due to the credit crunch im getting complete an utter krappy offers on part-exchange for the ZR :wacko:

I dont wanna get rid of the ZR, cause ive never had any problems with it and had big plans for it, but at the same time, the insurance is just a joke cause its my first car, and i cant mod cause my insurers ar a bunch of douches :crazy:

Im goin to see a C2 GT 2moro, in solar red, but i guess im already puttin myself to fail cause il just get another poor offer on the ZR...

So what to do :chop:
U went to a FRENCH CAR! wtf

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Ive also been told by insurers, even once ive been drivin for over a year they still wouldnt let me mod my car, wth ^o)
in which case u are looking at the wrong insurance company, and tbh its very rare that you would wanna stay with the same on after the first year anyway, as people always offer cheaper quotes to new customers than existing ones.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.