MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:x: I am soooo pissed off we have a caretaker in this school who really does my nut in! He keeps telling me that the kids are ruining the heating and why it doesn't work half the time! Balls is all I have to say it is all controlled in my cupboard which no kids ever go in as it is always locked! I just wanna turn round and say f**k off you tw*t it's not my f**king fault at all stop trying to blame kids for you inadiquisies or however that is spelt! Thge cheek of the man is unbelievable! How can someone be playing around with the controlls that are way up high so you have to get on a chair to reach! Like I wouldn't notice that! DICK WAD :x:

Rant over and relaxing :angel:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
maybe he means they are play with the TRVs or the rad valves or whatever on the heaters/rads themselves?

<hides from jacqui>

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
sounds like a normal school thing!

i know our swimming pool used to be closed in the winter coz the heater never worked!

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
totty said:
Novaload said:
sounds like a normal school thing!

i know our swimming pool used to be closed in the winter coz the heater never worked!

thought you were still in school mate :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
cheeky biatch! :hurt:

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
wuv ya weally?? i think i got what you ment to say there, thik its a bit of school hood there! :p

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
MParker873 said:
wish that was all I had to be stressed about in my job. One of my projects is several thousand over budget and I am trying to workout how I can reconcile it back before the end of the fiscal year in three weeks time
ask the executives to take a paycut??? :up:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts