MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught some little bastard firing a bb gun at my car on the drive tonight - this kid is 14 years old and lives a couple of doors away.

I caught the little bastard red handed and he stands their dead cocky and gives me a mouthfull of abuse because he knows I can't lay a finger on him. Speak to his parents - they don't give a toss. Police don't give a toss either. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh its so fuckin frustratin when you wanna give the little shit a good kickin.

What can you do eh!!

Victor Meldew type rant over!!

·
Banned
652 Posts
if he was using a bb gun they should act these are now illegal....

round here they would have arrested them....it is illegal to have possesion of one of those under the age of 17 years....

one of my sons friends got arrested by armed police for having one

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
find out what the kid adores most, what he has been saving his money on all year.

then destroy it.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
post his address on a known gay site annonamously? :p

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I shoot target rifles for Scotland and know the firearms laws have just changed. As ice maiden said they are now illegal to buy if you are under 17 and if you are under 17 they have to be used in a responsible way supervised by an adult. the police don't know shit about the firearms act so go onto the goverment website or go to an HMSO bookshop and get a copy, find the section about this and take it down to your local plod shop and point it out to them. The police cannot refuse to do anything about this.

It is these type of arseholes that gets the decent firearms users of this country a bad name. Remember back to Dumblane. It was one man who the police impropperly vetted that got the firearms world a bad name. So point out their job to them.

·
3,634 Posts
I had a simlar thing happen when i had my old ZED !!! Guess what the police said ..??????

Buy a less conspicuous car !!!! - :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: Think i spelt that right !!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
spanner385 said:
I shoot target rifles for Scotland and know the firearms laws have just changed. As ice maiden said they are now illegal to buy if you are under 17 and if you are under 17 they have to be used in a responsible way supervised by an adult. the police don't know shit about the firearms act so go onto the goverment website or go to an HMSO bookshop and get a copy, find the section about this and take it down to your local plod shop and point it out to them. The police cannot refuse to do anything about this.

It is these type of arseholes that gets the decent firearms users of this country a bad name. Remember back to Dumblane. It was one man who the police impropperly vetted that got the firearms world a bad name. So point out their job to them.
I agree mate. People like these are a pian in the arse and ruin it for all of us :wallb:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
I remember once, some little fucker threw a water bomb at my car when going on the A27....i nearly killed myself and another car almost wiped me out....

And i then went and picked up my sister, drove back where the little pricks were and shot them with her air rifle gun :x:

You can say what u like to that, but them little bastards nearly killed me :guns:

·
3,634 Posts
160 Babe said:
I remember once, some little fucker threw a water bomb at my car when going on the A27....i nearly killed myself and another car almost wiped me out....

And i then went and picked up my sister, drove back where the little pricks were and shot them with her air rifle gun :x:

You can say what u like to that, but them little bastards nearly killed me :guns:
Here yer go !!! Get one of these !!!

http://www.loadsmorestuff.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=764

:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :xmas: :xmas:

·
Registered
23 Posts
160 Babe said:

Must admit i nearly got nicked once. Cause some ikkle shits called me wanker as i drove past them for no reason. So i slammed my brakes on slammed my car in reverse and start reversin straight at them. They started runnin away so thought bollox to it. But when i slammed my foot on the brakes again i had the wheels turn slighty which made my car do a perfect 180. Which point i thought sod it might aswell chase them abit. Must have scared the shit out of me cause a week later police turned up at my house to question me about it!!! :blink2:

·
Banned
107 Posts
Lets all give the little f*cker a kicking & say we were at Totty's for the night :hiding:

I hate teenagers of today, they think they can do anything & get away with it, & christ they are cocky little sods (probably like I was at that age).

oh & this is for Lou :xmas:

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
spanner385 said:
My dad was involved with the police side of that, he also went to school with Thomas Hamilton and says that there was always something strange about that man!

All I will say is I agree with you and that there was more involved with Dumblane than most people think! :zip:

Anyway, I respect you for not killing the little di*k there and then cos I know how hard that muct have been for ya! :twisted:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
personally i would of shot back dragged his body into my garden and called the police! saying theres some one with a gun who was about to fire on tyou so you shot him!

all fair in eyes of the law its was self defence!

G

·
next time just smile and walk up to him all frindly like, then, still smiling whisper to him that if he does that agin, you will one day, when he is asleep sneak up and torch his house with him and his family in it, or if not that one day when he is out and about by himself, that you will be watching for him and that when no one is looking you will cheerfully slit his throat, dismember him and feed his remains to the local dog/pigs....(insert your own choice). That strange noise at night or that eerie shadow you see in the dark will be you, waiting, and waiting for the exact moment.

With luck if you should be able to mentally scar the little dear for the rest of his life and reduce him to the pile or paranoid poo that he desrves to be

1 - 20 of 23 Posts