MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
grrrr why the fook does he have to press my buzzer every fooking day? there are like 14 flats to chose from but noooo he decides to press mine!!

ive told him about it before and he just says "oh sorry", its not like im the only one who is in, there are other people in this god damn block..

grrrrr :rant:

over.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
whats he pressing it for so sum1 can let him in to post mail.....if he presses it agen tell him u will.........skin his dog!!!

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yer, basically the "tradesmen" button doesnt work so what does he do? presses my buzzer to be loosed in, but i ignore it and let someone else buz him in.

so annoying though, especially on a saturday when you're having a lie in and 8am you're frigging buzzer goes off!

·
Magumbo Lover
511 Posts
yer, basically the "tradesmen" button doesnt work so what does he do? presses my buzzer to be loosed in, but i ignore it and let someone else buz him in.

so annoying though, especially on a saturday when you're having a lie in and 8am you're frigging buzzer goes off!
8am! I am lucky if i see my postman before lunchtime

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yer, i dont get it though during the week he comes just after 10, then saturday's he can be early...i reckon he should have a key tbh lol

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
my posty folds everything through my letter box, including my prom photos of me and my girlfriend we had done, so now we have big creases through our heads, and the cardboard frame is bent :hmm:

sucks about your posty too, id make a sign saying tradesmen and put it next to one of the other flats lol

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my posty folds everything through my letter box, including my prom photos of me and my girlfriend we had done, so now we have big creases through our heads, and the cardboard frame is bent :hmm:

sucks about your posty too, id make a sign saying tradesmen and put it next to one of the other flats lol
haha!

i mean you're photos right, didnt it not say "do not bend" on the envelope? :slap:

he should of knocked you're door and gave them straight to you.

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its terrible, i mean at one point he used to come early then id get my mail before work, but now its like i get it when i come home because obviously he comes later....grrr

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

ha ha sorry but it made me laugh,creases through your heads :rofl:,but yeah that would suck balls

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no our service button has been broke way before i moved here, but our housing dont bother to come out and repair anything, they are lazy ****es!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
ah i see,we are always fixing the systems in our town because little bastards just rip them off the walls,set them alight you name it they have done it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts