MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys am trying to take out my old grundig cassette radio out to fit my cd player. Its got the standard 4 holes in each corner. When i push the keys in nothing clicks ike normal and nothing else happens the pins dont bite they just come straight back out when pulled. Wasted two hours on it 2 night. Is there another way???? If there really isnt then is there a way of taking the panelling off around it to get to it??? Its a mk2 btw.......help need and much appreciated,
Paul:please:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whats ur advice anyway.......im about ready to put a screwdriver through it and keep going to the holes big eonough for my new 1

·
Registered
579 Posts
well i had the standard kenwood one and sed the correct keys lol was a mission though, take the fascia off then the plactic border thing around the edge just snaps off then wack a couple small flathead screwdriers each side and force the thing out lolz

·
Registered
182 Posts
try sticking ur finger in th etape slot when th eradio pins are pushed in and give th eunit a little tug using the slot on th etape deck

On the standard HU no special removal tips or tricks then and a stand ISO behind is it?? Saunders???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts