MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Just gave the car a quick detail (3 hours) as i was looking a bit grubby and only gave it a full detail 3 weeks ago, so basically it was a wash, clay, and extra protection coat.

But any way here is the outcome.

Adam :wave:

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use Zymol Shampoo, Sonus Green Clay, Sonus Der Wonder Towels, Meguires Quick Detail (Big Gallon Of It lol), Meguires All Purpose Cleaner (also Glallon), Poorboys Natty Past Wax (Carnuba), 3 Wash Mitts (Wheels, Lower Panels, Top Half) 2 Buckets, 1 Grit Guard and one of them towels to remove the wax, tyre gel and thats all i have used today

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
I use Zymol Shampoo, Sonus Green Clay, Sonus Der Wonder Towels, Meguires Quick Detail (Big Gallon Of It lol), Meguires All Purpose Cleaner (also Glallon), Poorboys Natty Past Wax (Carnuba), 3 Wash Mitts (Wheels, Lower Panels, Top Half) 2 Buckets, 1 Grit Guard and one of them towels to remove the wax, tyre gel and thats all i have used today
you know your stuff!

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not much then lol. Sounds good. Never thought about a wash mitt for the alloys. Halfords here i come(well tommorrow)lol
Its not a necessity I just want to make sure i don't scratch any lacker off the wheels i also use 2 brushes as well one for the arch and one for the backs of the wheels

·
Electric Turbo FTW!!!
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know your stuff!
I used to do it professionally hence the BMW M3 CSL, Saxo's and of course my own cars. The only thing thats hurting at the minute is my Porta Cable is out of order as it blew up the last time i used it and the guarantee is void because i changed the plug to a transformer plug

1 - 7 of 7 Posts