MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so you all know, i have add the quick reply function at the bottom of threads.

This is a more advanced one than before because it allows you to also quote, the last message.

Enjoy

Mark

·
Registered
21 Posts
hasn't got smilies on it though, mine did so mine was more advanced in this way :)

mark can you tweak its appearence abit... looks pretty dreadful... and I am very touchy about appearence!

but it works so that cool :)

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
keogh said:
hasn't got smilies on it though, mine did so mine was more advanced in this way :)

mark can you tweak its appearence abit... looks pretty dreadful... and I am very touchy about appearence!

Functionality first, design later :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bech100 said:
keogh said:

Functionality first, design later :)
Functionality first, design at the same time :)

but theres other things that need to be sorted out first so ill leave it at that

·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pete said:
Quoting the last message will not always work, if someone is already writing a reply and you tick quote last message then it will quote their post if they manage to post before you do.
You telling me how my code works!? tutu tut tut :lol:

I think you will find that is not the case mate.

There is a hidden value so it knows what the actual last post was.

Clever eh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts