MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 332 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick question for all u guys out there!

do u guys prefer size 8 or size 12 girl??

Thanks
xx

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
quick question for all u guys out there!

do u guys prefer size 8 or size 12 girl??

Thanks
xx

More to it than just size, personality/appearance/sense of humor/ intellect/if they know where Poland is etc.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
More to it than just size, personality/appearance/sense of humor/ intellect/if they know where Poland is etc.
+1 soze 12 for me too need some cushion for the pushin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What size are you - if you don't mind me asking.
am a 12 :blush: ha - but want to be skinny and b a size 8 :D
this thread came about coz Bry and I where chattin and he said bet if u ask 100 men 80% would like curves and say a size 12 was sexier than a size 8... :)

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
tbh i dont agree with this thread, im neither of those sizes im a 14 and yes im curvy but i dont care if anyone thinks im "fat" because they're wrong, i have things to hold onto aswell..:D

im not thin, im not fat im inbetween lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tbh i dont agree with this thread, im neither of those sizes im a 14 and yes im curvy but i dont care if anyone thinks im "fat" because they're wrong, i have things to hold onto aswell..:D

im not thin, im not fat im inbetween lol.
ture - and if ur happy bein a size 14 thats good for u... i have a friend that is a size 16 and she is always gettin guys askin her out and hanging around her, i think because she has massive t*ts but she is soo fun to be with as well always happy and bubbly :) i was just askin coz i'm not happy bein a size 12.

:sorry: if i upset u hun, thats the last thing i wanted to do! :(

1 - 20 of 332 Posts