MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that when you ask a question that you would like some advice or help on have to be answered in a way which they are trying to be funny or rude. I thought that we should all help each other. :eek:hwell:

·
892 Posts
any threads you are refering to in particular? or just a general thing you have noticed.

Either way, you are quite right.

Ill just refer people to the guidelines again

User Posting Guidelines

guidelines said:
When a users posts a question in the forum, replies are expected to address the inquiry seriously. Please reserve your wit and tongue-in-cheek answers for later replies, after the original query has been fully addressed. This is doubly important when the post is from a relatively new user.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Now then Guys ........I tottally agree with this lovely Lady ....lets be a bit...more professional in our replys Eh

once the question has been answered then we can have a laugh

keith j

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not moaning but just lately some treads are just going totally in the wromg direction and at times not being answered or even people having there own converstions which is fine if the question or help has been giving :D

·
1,431 Posts
i think a bit of humour never hurt anyone, sometimes peeps say things that are ammusing.
they might not mean them to be funny but they are.
sometimes it might look like peeps are taking the piss, but its not like that.

some of the things that you write Anna have really made me laugh "emma does the bigger ones", that wasnt meant to be funny, but christ it cracked me up!!

anyway, as long as the question get answered in the end thats all that matters...................... :D

just my iccle say guys!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry just me having a bad day yesterday - Sorry peeps from now ill keep my opinions under my hat!!! My BF thinks that I voice them too much anyway :eek:hwell: :eek:oops:

·
1,431 Posts
Celestial Babe said:
Sorry just me having a bad day yesterday - Sorry peeps from now ill keep my opinions under my hat!!! My BF thinks that I voice them too much anyway :eek:hwell: :eek:oops:
dont be silly!!

youre allowed opinions, everyone else voices theirs so why cant you!!
no one is going to flame you for it, you made a valid point hunny!

:D

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Celestial Babe said:
Not at all, please do voice your opinion!! After all, your point is a valid one!! IMO i think its just as people are more well known on the site, people can say the "witty" comments (Perfect example that Ems used re her doing bigger ones!!! lmao!!), with out thinking that you might be offended!!

With regards to getting questions answered i hope the ones that you were talking about have now been answered!! :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Celestial Babe said:

anna , please voice your opinions freely , as we will do accordingly, this is what makes this forum so friendly, and worthwhile, honest opinions on whatever subject . your opinion is as valid as any of ours and respected .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts