MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to change me front brake pads and want to get the Greenstuff pads, but would I be right in saying that I should change to these all round rather than just chaning the front?

·
Registered
146 Posts
u can change just the front if u want 2 ! wont make ne difference changin them all compared 2 changein just the front ! unless u need new rears ??

·
Registered
677 Posts
front brake pads.

Gold Rover said:
u can change just the front if u want 2 ! wont make ne difference changin them all compared 2 changein just the front ! unless u need new rears ??
The greenstuff ones are supposed to be quite good and offer a bit more grip
whilst braking.The front brakes on any car will wear out quicker than the back ones because most of the stopping power is provided from the front ones.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Just do the front Brakes mate no point in doing the backs unless they are low. Pop it round to mine if you want to change them on a driveway :)

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Wait until they bed in properly and you will really notice the difference plus you wont be cleaning your wheels as much either

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZR Saz's Biatch said:
Just do the front Brakes mate no point in doing the backs unless they are low. Pop it round to mine if you want to change them on a driveway :)
Hey mate, check out the date I originally posted this question, SEPT 2004.!!!

Al did them not long after.. but thanks for the offer mate :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts