MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After hearing the sound clip form [email protected]'s zorst I instantly fell in love with the xpower exhaust :mrsmiley:
Well anyway, went to the dealership and asked whether they could get Xpower parts for me. THey kinda looked at me, like i was talking french or something, so i figured that was a no. (remember I'm in austria)

So here's the Q.:
Does the exhaust have an "E" marking on it. Kinda tells that has been checked to comply with European standards. Or any kind of paper to go with it, that tells me it's been tested to comply?

*Background fact*
we got stupid laws to prevent tuning on cars. so if an exhaust doesn't have one of these tests done, you can't put it on. Well you can if you've got money to blow.

Hope you guys can help me on this
p.s.: sorry for the long post :eek:hwell:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi,
I have one of the X Power Exhaust's sound's great.

I think that every part bought and sold in the uk especially official parts has to comply with European standards.

So i am sure that it will fine to install it on your car.

Sorry couldn't be more help, maybe someone will have a bit more info for ya.

·
570 Posts
The XPower zorst will be approved as it's classed as a genuine part (at least for warranty purposes)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
It is EU approved otherwise we would have problems in the UK also :mrsmiley: Im getting the full Janspeed exhaust soon, Manifold, Sports cat and centre pipe so will do a film clip of that once it's installed :twisted:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts