MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to put some photos on my gallery and every pic is to big. Is there a way to make them smaller so they will fit, I mean the pixels, coz they need to be no bigger than 600 by 800 and mine are. Does anyone know and how? Cheers. ](*,) :-k :confused:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Prockers said:
I've been trying to put some photos on my gallery and every pic is to big. Is there a way to make them smaller so they will fit, I mean the pixels, coz they need to be no bigger than 600 by 800 and mine are. Does anyone know and how? Cheers. ](*,) :-k :confused:
what software you using for the pics on your computer mate???

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
resize them using paint shop pro or somethin similar..there will be a feature there saying resize image

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
have u got MS Office Picture Editor? Thats good for it...

·
892 Posts
You'll be pleased to know the new gallery will resize the images for you ;)

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
If you haven't got any of the above fancy programs, use paint!!

Open your pictures with paint and at the top, go to images!! Then stretch/skew and use this to downsize!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Prockers said:
Ive got Arcsoft which came with my camera, also Ulead i think that came with my Dads camera.
somewhere in that software it will have an image sub menu -click it and it will give you further options one of which will be resize.

for instance in my software gives two further options the first is printed size the 2nd is image size this is the one i use width set to whatever your size is it should it maintain its aspect ratio hey presto re-sizes save as done

·
Registered
451 Posts
ZRVic said:
If you haven't got any of the above fancy programs, use paint!!

Open your pictures with paint and at the top, go to images!! Then stretch/skew and use this to downsize!
Was just gonna say that Vic :wink:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's ok i have done it, there was a resize option on the software. Thanks everyone for helping. I now have some pics in my Gallery at long last.

Cheers Shaun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts