MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a i got my mg ive had nothing but problems with it..at the min it is leaking oil..passanger window sticks when you try to put it down,passanger lock rattles about,driver door rattles,supension makes creakin noise,hard to get into gear sometime,when i hold the clough in it makes a humming noise,and today its started to backfire a bit..and thats not counting all the problems i got fixed under warrenty.and my warrenty was up in jan past,and now the dealers dont wanna know the car:rant:..there is only 21000 miles on it.car is may 06 im the 1st owner of it..its a 1.4 petrol..

Anyone else had these problems with there mg?are any ideas.think i might be best to cut my loses with the car now..

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
my passenger side window is quite stiff to roll down....but thts bout it from me..oh and its hard to put the car into 1st when im actually moving....

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
u could have a car unlucky car m8 i have same prob with window but on drivers side just wait till hed gasket goes lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
u could have a car unlucky car m8 i have same prob with window but on drivers side just wait till hed gasket goes lol
thats what im waiting on going m8..think i might just get rid of the car..now before it costs to much money to fix all the problems

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
welcome to the wonderful world of MG ownership!

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
oh and its hard to put the car into 1st when im actually moving....
i've noticed that on a lot of the cars I've been in at work, I have no idea what it is tbh but it annoys me lol

off topic kind off... there was a zr in work yesterday that would literally not go in any gear other than reverse when the engine was started!! I had to put it in first gear with the engine off and then keep it in first gear until I had it parked.... :noexp:

·
Registered
456 Posts
my passenger side window is quite stiff to roll down....but thts bout it from me..oh and its hard to put the car into 1st when im actually moving....
think all cars have that tbh....iirc its a system that stops you accidentally going into first at like 50 and blowing your engine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts