MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
i try the newspaper but if all else fails i get my air freshner and spray the thing till it drops down dead, but saying that....Snowy catches them really good, so she eats them! :D

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rolled up newspaper :D
i try the newspaper but if all else fails i get my air freshner and spray the thing till it drops down dead, but saying that....Snowy catches them really good, so she eats them! :D
Both very good methods!

I do, however, feel that newspaper lacks the turgidity of said Master System game storage, which offers any rogue flies a spectacular final aeriel journey across the room and into the opposite wall, before coming to rest in a crumpled gooey heap on the floor.

Spraying them is also a good technique, however again I feel it lacks the enjoyment the physical exertion of melting them in the face gives :)

Death by pussy is enjoyable to watch, although I prefer to dispatch the flies myself as opposed to using a third party more suited to the job... I feel that it takes something away from us humans and makes us out to be inferior to other mammals.

:)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Back of the hand usually works. And it's always at hand when you need it... :smile2:

Failing that, deodorant and lighter combo flamethrower ftw! :blink:

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
deodorant and lighter combo flamethrower ftw! :blink:
A very brutal and inhumane technique which is a favourite of my brother's!

Another of my personal favourites is a method studied and further developed by my father and I, which involves wetting the tip of a dish towel and using it in an attempt to obliterate any unwanted beasties whilst still airborn... said method requires a high degree of skill, but once you have your technique down the flies willstart to drop like, erm, flies :unsure:

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
I'm a dead aim at the towel whipping. I'm sure I could whip the wings off them (no reference to Wanted!!)

As Mupp says, deo and lighter.

Why kill them thought? Catch them and put them in the freezer (in a jar you dumbasses) for 30 seconds to stun them. Build a makeshift airplane from matches and behold!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Younger brother with lightning fast reflexes...:D

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
i find a nice way to kill them is to stun the buggers with the trusty hand, then find a spider in you garden and feed the spider, watch the spider wrap up the fly like ya mom used to wrap your sandwiches haha

·
sideshow bob
9,834 Posts
have to say its usually the deoderant flame-thrower for me, though i set a fire alarm off with it before in student accomodation, and the whole flat had to be evacuated.
...so i try not to do it too often...

I think im going to try the towel-whip method though, sounds like some fun can be had there. :)

cant say i've frozen one yet tbh....though i've heard of people doing that to bee's, and tieing string around them so as to emulate a leash when said bee awakens. comedy ensues....

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I was mightly impressed yesterday by an Electric Tennis Racket my friend bought.

Not only does it kill the blighter with a satsfying blue spark & crack-hiss. It also instantly bar-b-ques said insect creating a tasty sprinkle for chicken, pork and fish. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
have to say its usually the deoderant flame-thrower for me, though i set a fire alarm off with it before in student accomodation, and the whole flat had to be evacuated.
...so i try not to do it too often...

I think im going to try the towel-whip method though, sounds like some fun can be had there. :)

cant say i've frozen one yet tbh....though i've heard of people doing that to bee's, and tieing string around them so as to emulate a leash when said bee awakens. comedy ensues....
hahaha yeh i saw this on a cky dvd, they caught a bee, froze him so he was stunned, then was walking him around on string, funny lol

·
Car gone. :(
2,120 Posts
ah youg grasshopper, use your mental strength.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts