MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

im gettin a powerflow cat back system on tuesday i just wanna know anyone else who has a powerflow exhaust and what they think of if, any power gain etc and the sound! let me know what u think

cheers guys \:D/ \:D/

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Hoogies got one, but hes asleep on the sofa and wont answer me so i'll get him to post tomoz!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've got a 6x4" oval powerflow exhaust fitted by X-Treme in Harlow.

To be honest sounded pants at first then after a thousand miles and one loud pop??? sounds the tits. Love it now \:D/

6x4" oval is a perfect fit around the existing gap on the standard ZR bumper.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Ive got a powerflow mate, Love it to bits!!!!! The noice it makes is deep and makes the car sound so much better. They will make it sound the way you want it to tho, depends what you like?!?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
ZRVic said:
Hoogies got one, but hes asleep on the sofa and wont answer me so i'll get him to post tomoz!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Least u got ur hair washed hun!! :D

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Gordy said:
Ive got a powerflow mate, Love it to bits!!!!! The noice it makes is deep and makes the car sound so much better. They will make it sound the way you want it to tho, depends what you like?!?
Where did you get yours done mate?

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
spanner385 said:
Gordy said:
Where did you get yours done mate?
MMV performance in Stirling mate, I can get you the phone number etc if you want mate!! PM me :D

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
my little bro has a powerflow back box, 4.5inch japstyle slash, it looks and sounds loooovely. Im betting a full system would be even better :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dont do it !!

Powerflow are shit! Get a proper exhaust from somewhere like BlueFlame Performance (aka Mongoose, they do off the shelf for ZR's)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
St3ve said:
Dont do it !!

Powerflow are shit! Get a proper exhaust from somewhere like BlueFlame Performance (aka Mongoose, they do off the shelf for ZR's)
Sorry mate, have to disagree with ya!! Powerflow are quality end of....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Gordy said:
St3ve said:
Dont do it !!

Sorry mate, have to disagree with ya!! Powerflow are quality end of....
Thats fine chief,

But from every P/F system I've seen they use a crap grade of steel which rots within 2 years and the welding isnt upto much. Not to mention, if you have a decat, them chopping the flanges off the cat, so you cant use it come MOT time.

Bending the pipe isnt done on a proper bender, its crushed, so you loose internal diameter round bends = restriction.

But then again, Powerflow is a franchise, so you get good and bad, but from my perspective, I've only seen bad (Based on 15 systems)
:)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
love my powerflow mate, looks the dogs nutts, sounds fooking awesome and certainly adds to the performance (as some peeps on here will tell you :))

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got my Powerflow system and its the fucking dogs bollocks, sounds fucking wicked! and notice quite a bit of difference in the power of it to! well recommend!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts