MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start a post to show where it is possible to put air feeds,
when i had my open filter i had it over the exhaust thing so it was pointless really.
Now with the closed filter i have removed the air filter box and managed to get it down to the ground area and curved so it hopefully :eek:hwell: gets the best source of air.

I know you can have the bumper removed and have it at the grill but this is too much hassle with warrenty claims and getting it all back together unless your garage aprove your filter.

I will post a pic tomorrow of my filter and where my air feed is and hopefully someone can help us out to see if this is a good idea or not?

·
989 Posts
well no ones interested in this post.

What ive done is taken out the whole standard air feed, and then ran my cold air intake down the right hand side of the engine to the bottom mesh bit and then just used small clips to attach it in place.

works a treat.

no pics tho ... sorry

·
763 Posts
hmmm to spice it up....

wouldnt the best thing to do be to insert an air vent on the bonnet and then have it near there? or is that too much?

·
763 Posts
hmmm, depends, if you could cut the vent hole out your self, a resprey touch up would be arounbd £100

1 - 5 of 5 Posts