MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for geting my disability knowledge mixed up...obviously i aint as educated as you seem to be.

and for ur information....im one of the first to join this new mgzr.co.uk forum so obviously my posts count IS going to be higher...not that i give a shit bout it....yea everyone has a laugh now and then sayin Hincey the spammer or whatever but i know they're joking....or are they? and i also know that when u talk about people just spamming just to upper their posts counts your basically talking about me.....so i bring fun to the forum...i DO have a lot of spare time as i am waiting to go to uni in the next few days...and then you not see as much as me...im sure that brought a smile to your face.....

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Look, dont get yourself so worked up.

I dont remember anyone mentioning your name Hincy and you are only senior to most people by 1 day! Why the hell you should think it is you people were talking about unless you are on some sort of guilt trip beats me.

At least its nice to see you are well balanced with a chip on both shoulders!

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ice Maiden said:
personally I found the pic offensive.........

and the right thing was done to delete the thread!!

didnt have to delete the thread..just deleting the post would've done

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
I must admit that i havent been posting as much as i used to...

I also admit that not everything i used to/presently post is meaningful or interesting....

But there has been a LOT of shite in of topic....like Droog and Richy says....

I mean the new forum has the majority of threads in OFF TOPIC....on a site about the ZR.....and modding....this MAY not be good to some...as i also dont read most threads.....cos they mean nothing to me or just aint funny....

Also....im not sure that pic of a person with downes syndrome is errr appropriate...even thought i get the point!!!

](*,)

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Since when did this forum get a shot of political correctness, LOL

To my knowledge we have recurrently had threads on beastiality (especially sheep), lesbianism and homosexuality, group sex, bondage and S&M, self gratification and those are just the ones I remember.

Sorry, didnt think it would offend, I apologise.

I know most of the Downs kids I have met and had outings with have been a pretty lighthearted bunch, very aware of thier own shortcomings and even able to make light and joke about them.

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dR0Og said:
Look, dont get yourself so worked up.

I dont remember anyone mentioning your name Hincy and you are only senior to most people by 1 day! Why the hell you should think it is you people were talking about unless you are on some sort of guilt trip beats me.

At least its nice to see you are well balanced with a chip on both shoulders!
im not getting worked up...its just stupid, sly, ignorant, sarcastic replies that gets me....

...and i think that the people who moan about high post counts are referring to me as i have one of the highest...anyway....screw this...the post counts are goin anyway....good job too...u can finally shut the hell up and get your wish

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
dR0Og said:
Since when did this forum get a shot of political correctness, LOL

Well thats true also.....and i was thinking that before i started to write a reply!!!

Cos as you say....this forum aint!!! :confused:

But i suppose some ppl will always have 'their' view on whats acceptable.....and so the problem cant be really solved as all that bollox like sensorship/PC/feedom of speech is totally....subjective!

·
Banned
652 Posts
At the end of the day....to be honest....because of all the teething problems the site had if the off topic threads hadnt been there then the site would have struggled to carry on......

yes off topic is massive, and I agree it should be cleaned out every couple of weeks......but people on here are now just more than people who chat on the internet...a lot of us are actually friends!!!! so this kind of banter is going to go on....although now in the last few days things are getting sorted. and the technical stuff is reappearing....

like has been said before....if u dont like the off topic...then dont look at it....free country......do as you please

end of!!

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Ice Maiden said:
At the end of the day....to be honest....because of all the teething problems the site had if the off topic threads hadnt been there then the site would have struggled to carry on......

yes off topic is massive, and I agree it should be cleaned out every couple of weeks......but people on here are now just more than people who chat on the internet...a lot of us are actually friends!!!! so this kind of banter is going to go on....although now in the last few days things are getting sorted. and the technical stuff is reappearing....

like has been said before....if u dont like the off topic...then dont look at it....free country......do as you please

end of!!
Well said that girl.

As I said. I rarely read the Off topic section ( which is why I cant understand Hincey thinking I was getting at him). That makr all topics as read button is GREAT!

Once again, apologies for anyone that took offence, none was intended.

G

·
all done then peeps ...............Love a joke , beats work and meet peeps who love zeds like me =D> =D> =D>

santa is commin sooooonn excellent :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
cant wait for santa to bring me lots of alcohol for christmas day lol

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Jonny G said:
what the fuck have i missed?
Honestly, I go and do some coursework for a few hours and the place goes mental...

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
OK, quick precis.

There was a thread posted about deleting threads that were over a certain age, especially in the off topic section. This was mentioned that it might affect peoples post counts and I made a general comment that this would not be too bad an idea as some people were obsessed with post counts and that it might help restrict some of the spammers.

Hincey seemed to get a persecution complex that people were having a go at him. It all went down hill from there with accusations and recriminations and then I posted a pic featuring a downs syndrome kid and highlighting the pointlessness of forum arguments.

This was taken wrongly and then rightly deleted by the mods/admins

Thats where we are now!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.