MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, This is my second real attempt and making a chopped car!

Im planning on doing this to my MK1.

Whats your opinion on this, and do you have any suggestions?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still not asleep, so ive touched it up a lil bit and tinted some windows so its basicly how it would look once finished.

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
looks ace tbh mate do it love where the plate is what would the rear be mk1 or 2 or mk1 smooth ?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks ace tbh mate do it love where the plate is what would the rear be mk1 or 2 or mk1 smooth ?
Would have to be the MK2 boot aswell. Love that too.

The only part im not liking too much is the splitter, the only reason its there is a couldnt find a picture like this one without it! lol.

I plan on putting the indicators in the headlights, im sure ive seen this done on here before.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I decided that the stupid looking spliter is totaly ruining how the front looks, im starting to rly dislike it so ive borrows jays zed and changed it. Ofc its the wrong colour and is missing the plate from the front (couldnt find a good one to stick on) but it will be attached to the same spot as the other pictures.

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
Dont do either of them please :)

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
Any reasons why? what do you dislike about it? the splitter part i dislike myself.
it just doesnt look right to me and im tlaking about the splitter mate, it looks too bland and doesnt flow wiht the lines of the car, and the plate if im honest looks naff placed there

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Couldnt find a good enough blue za to play with, untill now.

Any changes in views now the splitter is gone?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will def need to research that. Im not sure which ones fit the MK2 bumpers! Ive wanted a cupra one for my MK1 but never got round to buying one. If one of them fitted i would prob get that as i think it would go well with the dark mesh inside the grills.

·
Registered
537 Posts
looks too boring imo, theres no character to it it has no facial features! if a human smoothed his nose and mouth off this is how he would look

1 - 20 of 24 Posts