MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a reason why some of the pm's ive tried sendin take a bit to send??do they only send when the other persons online?just i tried sendin a pm back in december and its still sat in my outbox?!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
that just means that the recipient hasn't read it mate!!

when they read it, it goes into the sent box!!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
You can tell mate, like i said if they're in ya outbox they havent got em but if they're in ya sent box then they have!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
905 Posts
vic i keep gettin a pop up link for new PMs but when i look theres no new ones?i had it 98% full and deleted some thought that was the reason but no new ones have appeared?

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
i thought they were instant coz they are for me more or less

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
they are SENT instantly, but if the person who it is sent too isnt online they will stay in ur outbox till they are READ.

·
892 Posts
The definitive answer to all you PM queries:

The PM moves to your sent box once the PM has been read. Which means, the user may have had the pop-up box, they may have gone to their inbox, but haven't opened the PM. Once the PM has been clicked on, it will move from your outbox to your sent-box.

On another note, if you receieve an email saying you have a new private message, then you go to your inbox and there is nothing there, this is caused by the fact the the person that sent the PM has deleted it from their outbox!

oh, and another sub note...if a PM is in your outbox, you can still edit that PM before the user gets it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts