MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right the blokey has been to look at the damage and its been declared a right off. I've been giving my settlement. The ZS rims are off tonight and being sold for a 100 quid + a different set of wheels

anyway here are some pics

comments welcome

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Ouch. I hope you didn't settle for the first settlement offer unless it was a very good one :)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ouch. I hope you didn't settle for the first settlement offer unless it was a very good one :)
£3250 for an 02 plate, so I'm happy with that :)

ouch! gutted to here that mate, whats the plan then for a new car? going to get another zed?
Not be able to afford the insurance for a ZR again :(

Going to look at a Corsa C SRi today or tomorrow. Cheaper insurance and tax. Will do for a couple of years

·
Slow Window TBF!
788 Posts
£3250 for an 02 plate, so I'm happy with that :)

Not be able to afford the insurance for a ZR again :(

Going to look at a Corsa C SRi today or tomorrow. Cheaper insurance and tax. Will do for a couple of years
Was it a 105 mate? Im sure u could afford the insurance if u want a hand with it im 95% sure i could get it down to an affordable level! maybe even a 120, only cost me an extra £100 to insure a 120 over a 105 for my 1st year of driving! lol

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Was it a 105 mate? Im sure u could afford the insurance if u want a hand with it im 95% sure i could get it down to an affordable level! maybe even a 120, only cost me an extra £100 to insure a 120 over a 105 for my 1st year of driving! lol
:lttd:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
ouch...

shame you aint getting another MGR

personally im not a fan of corsas but each to their own :cool2:

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad luck!

On the brighter side have you sold your wheels yet? if not i'll have them!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Real shame buddy, glad your ok, I do like the corsas but im not sure if i would get one but defently better if its cheaper insurance.
I read about the Citreon C1 , bloody free on tax!!! butt ugly tho! I would rather buy somthing classic if i wanted to pay nothing for tax.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts