MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this reminds me a good friend at kode performance has made me (all zr members on here a new induction kit)

yey ill get some pics up soon but its a vibrant performance one from an integra type-r (the new shape the dc5) and

only 120 pound (normally 200 but sorted themgzr.co.uk a few discounts on there for gauges exhausts induction kits and soon brembro big brake conversions wen they are finished) and you can have any colour you want

full chrome pipin rubber hosing breather vaulve and clamps all inculded and of course the huge vibrant cone.

who is the best to talk to on here about doing group buy's etc i have a few companys willing to sort us out with a few things

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
dark knight said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this reminds me a good friend at kode performance has made me (all zr members on here a new induction kit)

yey ill get some pics up soon but its a vibrant performance one from an integra type-r (the new shape the dc5) and

only 120 pound (normally 200 but sorted themgzr.co.uk a few discounts on there for gauges exhausts induction kits and soon brembro big brake conversions wen they are finished) and you can have any colour you want

full chrome pipin rubber hosing breather vaulve and clamps all inculded and of course the huge vibrant cone.

who is the best to talk to on here about doing group buy's etc i have a few companys willing to sort us out with a few things
Talk to Keith (the hooded claw) DK

G

·
There are several companies that do step down reducers so you could get it to fit, but you will suffer heat ingress and power loss by virtue of it being an open filter. Will probably sound good though!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
spanner385 said:
I just thought at $40 it was a steal, anyway would deffo be interested dark knight!
its not just $40 u get stuck with the shipping charges and delivery to ur door charges and tax ect ect,, when they bring it to ur door u have to pay bucks!! trust me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts