MG ZR Forums banner

Pictures of underneath a zr derv ?

484 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  iNTOXiCATiON 
#1 ·
Anyone got any pictures of underneath the derv, basically i have an oil leak coming from a plastic pipe which is situated near two shiny 22mm bolts, i first thought oil was leaking from these but is apperently coming from a plastic pipe above and im desperately trying to identify the pipe, its secured by 2 hexagonal bolts, stupid me at the time took no pictures and am now desperately seeking.

#3 ·
it would but i cant remember i was soo teethed off that i had the car perfect then it sprung a leak i lost my rag, now im sat here wanting to get it sorted.

Its an oil pipe, so im assuming its from the turbo or the rad, its not the small metal run off pipe !!!

To be honest im being impatient, im going to get up early in the morning and try and tight with some allen keys as i cant get a hex socket on the bolts as its in such a tight akward space.

#4 ·
Turned out elbow pipe that goes on the oil cooler, ordered the part and new nuts and hopefully be able to fit it as i sheared one of the bolts with a torx :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.