MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hope i put this in the right place ??i have put some pics of my car in my user album as i havnt got a place to put them online hope this is ok and hope you all feel free to comment good or bad about it many thanks \:D/

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
If you want some where to host them on line, click on the link in my sig and create asn account there!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
havnt dealt with the new gang though i emailed them recently to see if they planned on doing new stuff or just useing wot they had,had a nice email back saying cum up and see us so thought maybe some1 could arrange a meet there poss??dunno if its a good idear just a thought give some peeps a look round mynheer??

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
rover in oxon said:
havnt dealt with the new gang though i emailed them recently to see if they planned on doing new stuff or just useing wot they had,had a nice email back saying cum up and see us so thought maybe some1 could arrange a meet there poss??dunno if its a good idear just a thought give some peeps a look round mynheer??
anythings possible but not sure at moment id support the visit things being as they are

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
many thanks for the replies,sprayed the clock surround,the bumper is the normal one with a myhneer 25 defuser on .so who would be up for a myhneer day trip if(and only if )i could arrange it??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts