MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right this what happened i was in a cue of traffic at a roundabout and a dosy woman not looking at her speed decided not to brake and twat into the back of me instead at about 50mph......thus shunting me into a steel road barrier.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR it was a brand new 3 month old car with 2000miles on the clock and its now a write off....and its gonna cost this woman a hell of a lot of money!!!!!! so now my dealer is searching to find me another one in the MK1 shape as i looked at the mk2 shape today and the quality of the interior is absolute shit! its like a kids plastic play car!

ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

im so pissed off!!!

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
what happened to the front seats?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they just folded flat with the impact!!!!! i couldnt believe it

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Fookin Hell mate, thats some shunt!! Glad ur ok tho!! Best be getting that zorst off there and selling it, looks untouched!!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
thats awful to see a new car like that ,but as long as you are ok .cars can be repaired and in this case replaced.

](*,) ](*,) stupid woman driver ](*,) ](*,)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ZRVic said:
Fookin Hell mate, thats some shunt!! Glad ur ok tho!! Best be getting that zorst off there and selling it, looks untouched!!
its was knackered it was dented a bit and the welds were cracked...so i am claiming for a new one

·
Registered
261 Posts
X Power Grey 105+ said:
ZRVic said:
its was knackered it was dented a bit and the welds were cracked...so i am claiming for a new one
I hope you told your insurance company about your zorst otherwise you might have a problem claiming :aww:

Front seats folded ?? God, I was worried about how the back seats had moved :!:

Still with a shunt like that you're better off getting a replacement motor than getting your old one repaired - it would never be the same. Glad you survived OK. I presume you must be suffering from whiplash as a result :wink:

·
Registered
451 Posts
fuckin hell mate, that's nasty. glad your alright.

On the plus side though.. you have 4 non kerbed alloys and an x power exhaust for sale :)

It's amazed me, why has the exhaust stayed in perfect shape?! along with the wiper?!?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts