MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fooking horrible was laying down b4 took me about 45mins to get back up 2 crash in 3 weeks is rly not good for ur neck

·
1,232 Posts
Outch!
Are there any dents in the roof?

it looks like the back has crumpled/dented up to beyond the back seats, which might've bent bits of the chassis?

What happened too the black mini?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah theres alot of dents in the roof near the the middle of the side windows kinda thing

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
omg...............thats bad luck....get it sorted and back on the road \:D/ .......we dont want to loose anyone else.....
looks like it will mend.......get it on the jig....
glad you are ok...

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
Assuming the chasis is still fairly intact...

The ripples in the rear wings can be pulled out, and the panels between them in the boot, like the spare wheel bay and the rear valance can be removed and replaced with new items.

Then its just bumper, bootlid, lights and glass :)

Hows the fuel tank?

·
1,232 Posts
It looks like somethings falling off the bottom of the car, under where the spare wheel goes (you can see something "sagging" on the bottom of the car on the back-on picture. (its clearer in newbz gallery)

·
Registered
549 Posts
I know how you feel mate the same thing happened to mine.....but going by the pics my old car was in a worse state and they wrote it of the very next day!

Hope you get it all sorted fast mate unlike mine that took a month to get sorted...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TechnoGoat said:
It looks like somethings falling off the bottom of the car, under where the spare wheel goes (you can see something "sagging" on the bottom of the car on the back-on picture. (its clearer in newbz gallery)
that is what is left of my rear neon

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I recon that will be a write off, as the rear floor will have been concertinered, he hit you at some speed then, as that wasn't a slight hit was it, hope he gets points for driving without due care and attention.

Steve

1 - 20 of 50 Posts