MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fails at polls
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Light Sabre; Dont know where there are any decent original ones anymore. There are a lot of dodgy fakes about. I think moto-bodge might sell them?[/QUOTE said:
Did see them, but cant trust sure it says they are genuine....

But I thought id put it on here just incase someone had one knocking about to get rid of cheap...

Also have you had yours blended in, and your honest opinion on it? look good? as the rear wing of a zr is already pretty big, is it like the straw that broke the cammels back if you get what I mean???

Cheers

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
I have had mine professionally blended in and re-sprayed. I have seen them where they have been sprayed off the car and then stuck on and they look exactly that.....stuck on as an afterthought.

It isn't that big and isn't really that noticeable when fitted, so more subtle than say something like a mid spoiler. It wont be to everyone's taste and obviously I haven't noticed any difference in handling so it is purely cosmetic and aesthetic and it doesn't weigh much so doesn't affect the opening/closing of the hatch

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
That's the best I've seen one fitted TBH, I wanted one but was worried it WOULD just look stuck on.
+1, exactly what i was thinking. nicks is clearly the best one, every other iv seen there is a gap in between the addon and the standard spoiler so it looks like stuck on tat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.