MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's people's opinions on a photography section of the site? A fair few car forums I frequent have one, and they've also blended the photoshop aspect into it as well. Car's and photography go hand in hand, we need to take pictures to show our cars to others online, and sometimes people want to know how a certain picture was taken, get some tips, etc.

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
I love photography, and it is great getting tips from other people about how they have taken a certain pic....

BUT...

I can see where the others are coming from, so at the end of the day its up to Hob, and from his post above, I don't think its going to happen.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Not to be funny but it may be a hobby but isnt photoshop a hobby too??? so cant understand why we cant have a photography section if we have a photoshop section! Then people can post up thier fav photos of anything. The gallery is good but not specially for photography ( non member car ones ) . Can talk about techniques, fav cameras, reviews , you get the drift! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.