MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i phoned churchill for a quote on my car for inurance renewal next month and i was asked the usual stuff then came " Has the car been modified in ANY way" i replied with yer alloy wheels (didnt say what size etc) and straight away i was told "Sorry but due to you being under 25 we cannot insure you as you have modified wheels on the car" ..... holy **** there only wheels i was gonna state everything else to the woman on the phone but wasnt worth it.

i could rant on about this a lot lol
any adice on ho to give a call that give good prices?
im 23 2years NCB and driving for 2years with no nocks against me, and no points :wall:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If u dont declare mods and your in an accident your insurance is void and u will b up s*it street,its not always poss to remove before insurance company come to acess damage as u could b in hospital.
yea i was thinking that it the reason i said yes to at least a slight mod.
but takes the p!ss i was told churchill cant insure me caue of wheels and me being 23!:no:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
phoning for insurance at the min,
renewal quote was £917 with norwhich union. tried adrian flux and they wanted £1898.
anyone any ideas where to try for a cheaper quote in N.I?
got 1 years ncb tried confused and cheapest was £1239

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.