MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right !!! In June am goin to Florida !!! 9 hour flight !! The longest flight i've ever been on

Only flown a couple of times because i have a major fear of flying !!

Anybody else have phobias and what do you do to get over them ???

:wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
i hate spiders so i just kill them!!!!

and i hate the dark outside so i stay in or go out with peeps!!

and i HATE scarey films, so i just don't watch em!!

and i hate being made jump, so if someone does it i lay em out so they dont do it again!!

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Work 4 BT, climbin telegraph poles etc, dont have a phobia of heights, but have a dreadfull fear of hittin the ground

·
3,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not goin aint an option !!! But a few beers b 4 and a few on the flight should sort me out !!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Paid extra to have as much beer and food as i want !! Only thing i have to drive when i get there !!! :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
im going to florida in august and that will be the longest flight ive been on.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Ive got a fear of my dick dropping off...

oh, and im scared of big fcukin spiders...small ones nee bother..big ones...they can fook off!

...and thats about it...while im thinkin.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
DougieBev said:
Wasps. Bloody hate them :x: . Was bitten once when i was a toddler and just can't shake it
jesus must have been a big wasp to have teeth!

·
1,431 Posts
DougieBev said:
Wasps. Bloody hate them :x: . Was bitten once when i was a toddler and just can't shake it
me too......
ive never been stung....but my grandmother imprinted on my mind when i was little that they can kill you....

im 100% shit scared of them....been to the docs and all they can do is tell you to face your fear....

i cant though, in a wreck in the summer months....
running around like an idiot to get away from them....

:wallb: :wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
one of my friends is scared of PEOPLE. Honestly.

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
then how are u a friend? if they are scared of people? or arent you a people? (deliberate tying mistake) u a crayon muncher aint u jib? does your friend like crayon munchers as aposed to peoples?

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
lol...have known her since she was 9, when we were at school she HAD to talk to people. Now she's an adult she doesnt, but cos she knew me b4 she's ok with it :up:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts