MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ran out of petrol a while ago since the daft zr hasnt got a petrol light lol didnt have a funnel etc so tried the diy way and it failed, couldnt really tell how much petrol leaked down the body as it was rather dark, BUT now i have a horrid stain, ive washed it and tried claying it etc but nothing seems to take it off, any suggestions on cleaning stuff to get the petrol off?

·
Premium Member
31,424 Posts
ran out of petrol a while ago since the daft zr hasnt got a petrol light lol didnt have a funnel etc so tried the diy way and it failed, couldnt really tell how much petrol leaked down the body as it was rather dark, BUT now i have a horrid stain, ive washed it and tried claying it etc but nothing seems to take it off, any suggestions on cleaning stuff to get the petrol off?
Should not have marked the panel tbh...

Sounds more like weak paint.

·
Banned
14,064 Posts

lighter??? :weirdo:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
try g3 or any sort of liquid cutting compound should bring it back up a treat

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.