MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People I need your help. I have the registration from my old Rover on retention. 'J5 MGX' (my initials are J S and I bought it ages ago due to the Z range originally being designated 'X10 X20 etc) Due to my old Rover 220Sdi having full blood red leather interior, some tasty BRM alloy bits and ZR spoiler/skirts - and the fact that I didn't want it showing it's true age I had it put on the Rover. I am pondering now should I put it on the ZR? My current thinking is maybe a bit pretentious? Sorry if I'm waffling but the red wine is kicking in

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Go fer it.... i love mine!

And so do the cops....lol...wheni first got it and first pulled over one of the coppers was lovin it....hmm maybe why i got let off!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
GIL5294 said:

And so do the cops....lol...wheni first got it and first pulled over one of the coppers was lovin it....hmm maybe why i got let off!
I dont get ur reg bri, whats it mean? :hurt:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
problem is...since I got mine...ive seen loads more i like!

Either going to have change every so often ....or.....buy loads of cars and bikes!!!! :bash:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Jib 21 said:
GIL5294 said:

I dont get ur reg bri, whats it mean? :hurt:
Do ya honestly not know...?

Gill is my surname... names Gill, Brian Gill... :up:

Dad originally bought it for me mam on the cheap (£500) and the when they got their new car i said i would buy it from them...worth about £750 i think so not a bad buy...although because i got it from them cheap i aint allowed to sell it, cos i could make a bit profit to buy a MG/ZR stylee plate....

But i like this one now...so dont wanna get rid! ;)

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Oh rite!! I seeeeee, cool.

I was having Final Fantasy visions for some reason :zip:

·
Registered
20 Posts
def. private plates are a very classy mod. mine says M6 DNO. simple really, mg deano. my name is deano.
love it, my So bought it me for my birthday, doubt i will ever sell it,even if i own a different model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts