MG ZR Forums banner

Personal Details

682 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  tony-160vvc 
#1 ·
As some of you may have been quite keen to join the new site i just wanted to give you all a quick reminder!

Could you ensure that you have all your contact details (email, msn etc) on your profile, if you want other site members to be able to find these out.

Cheers, enjoy your stay!

G
#2 ·
Just had another heart attack............... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Vics a mod !!!

even less pops at the popular people ...............damn
and a lady too........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

mind u cud see that comming............good luck vic and be gentle with us from the east midlands :lol: :lol:

#7 ·
ZRVic said:
As some of you may have been quite keen to join the new site i just wanted to give you all a quick reminder!

Could you ensure that you have all your contact details (email, msn etc) on your profile, if you want other site members to be able to find these out.

Cheers, enjoy your stay!
I have no problem with putting all me details in. Will this be the last time I`ll need to do it though since I just filled in the relative sections yesterday for the other temorary site. :roll:

Cheers. Ewan.

#9 ·
smoggie said:
I have no problem with putting all me details in. Will this be the last time I`ll need to do it though since I just filled in the relative sections yesterday for the other temorary site. :roll:

Cheers. Ewan.
Yes, this will be final. if we need to move again, all information from this database can be moved around. We are staying here tho.

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.