MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok do you use your dvd players alot . cos i was thinking of geting one and then i thought about y and all i could think of is it be cool and it would look good lol not bcos i wanted to watch dvds in my car,

so ppl who al rdy have dvd players in there car what type of system do you have how much it cost and is it worth the money - do you use it alot

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
ive got a ps2 in mine.......dvd and play games.........
just need a power inverter and plug it into the monitor.....

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i think id jsut put fast an furious on to look gud lol cant imagine my self sitting in my car watchin dvds, mine u i can get %25 of ps2 which r £99.99 - so thats about £75 which mite b cool to have my car cos i cud watch dvds as well as play games

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dunno i just wanna no its worth the money cos like a headunit with a built in screen is like (cheapist one) £700 i kit cud out all my stero pritty much for £700 so is it rly worth it

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
I have a dvd player in mine and i (the passangers) watch a film occasionaly, but manly i have a dvd with a lot of albums on, i put that in (saves a lot of space).

·
Registered
302 Posts
i have a pioneer avh 6600, well pleased with it and the quality is superb!! really handy when i am stuck on the M25!! depends how much you would use it.

·
R6 Owner
585 Posts
Ive got a PS2 the kids usually watch tweenies on it, or Blade!

God my kids are wierd!

Anyway get it in but i assure you, you wont use it as much as you think.

Maddsy

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i al rdy think i wont use it much so if i wont use it as much as i think lol i wont use it at all

·
Registered
141 Posts
i want the new pioneer avic x1 in car navi and dvd player but it costs £1400 from where i've seen it and i'm not sure it would be worth spending that on something that somebody will break into my car to knick!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts