MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right for those of you with a flip screen monitor and dvd built in is there any chance that you could post some pics up on here of it working with a dvd playing by any chance also so i know what it looks like in a zed.
i would really appreciate that if someone could do it.thanks

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
brettytopbanana said:
right for those of you with a flip screen monitor and dvd built in is there any chance that you could post some pics up on here of it working with a dvd playing by any chance also so i know what it looks like in a zed.
i would really appreciate that if someone could do it.thanks
this is the only pic i got at min

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that looks mint, what unit us that and how much did it cost you?what is the view like from the drivers seat?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool hopefully i will be able to get one soon when i get the money,ive got a holiday to florida to pay for first if i didnt have to pay for that i could get a wicked one straight away!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
another thing i meant to mention was with the all in one units for the DVD player to work is the bus unit needed because i have seen adverts in magazines saying that the bus unit is needed!!i find this hard to believe as the bus unit is usually about £200. did you have one for your unit?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
brettytopbanana said:
another thing i meant to mention was with the all in one units for the DVD player to work is the bus unit needed because i have seen adverts in magazines saying that the bus unit is needed!!i find this hard to believe as the bus unit is usually about £200. did you have one for your unit?
sorry mate i just picked it on turners recomendation and they fitted it

you could ring them to ask, details are on there web site

www.turners-online.co.uk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts