MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, has anyone recently set up a Paypal acoount, I registered back in june lol, so I verfied my bank details as its all about 'Security' these days in august. This involved them by depositing two payments in my account and then filling in a form telling them how much the two deposits were in pence. That was successful, now comes the Ghey part. To prove who i am, I have to send them a copy of my bank statement which shows my name and address and a copy of my license to show who i am also now i sent this stuff two weeks ago by post as i dont have access to a fax machine.

I e-mailed them today asking whats happening why aint i been verified yet, why is it still limited. Got a reply back saying they have not received anything even tho i sent it out on recorded delivery, so i sent another back saying i was given an address to send it to which is in dublin somewhere. Has anyone experienced similar? Please help i need to buy also its useful having one.

Cheers

Maj

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its newly set up lol, no cash i cant deposit or withdraw any cash from it so far, its that restricted.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its to do with their new security set up crap lol doing my head in waiting for the next email i sent unless some crook has stolen my details

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes im sure it was paypal coz i e-mailed the through their website

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.