MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
few weeks ago i heard it make a funny noise, like cracklin, but then it never happened again.

then was driving yesterday and started, but wouldnt go away at first, then its as if it turned off for few mins then came back on fine. and now its making a really annoying crackling noise that wont piss off! any ideas? pls

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just took door card off, it looks like speaker aint blown but the connections are the speakers look shot! if i wobble plug round it works then stops! :( i dont wanna spend 50 quid on components :(

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
you'l probably find those come with crossovers that just arent pictured, most component sets do. and if you are into ur music then spending the money on some new ones might not be as bad an idea as you think ;)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you'l probably find those come with crossovers that just arent pictured, most component sets do. and if you are into ur music then spending the money on some new ones might not be as bad an idea as you think ;)
having the money would be nice! i was ment to be gettin some parts from millhouse but money has gone to pot this month:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.