MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Well ive had the stuff to paint my calipers for a few months now but just not had time to do it, but me and a few mates met up today and decided to do them. Luckily it didnt rain for once!

The pics arnt the best, the red looks alot better than the pictures show. we used hemmerite smooth red paint, and will be using black paint on the rear drums when we can.

Few pics from our day, although not many as we were trying to get it done before it rained lol

:clap:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys. Did a total of 3 coats on each one, each coat took about 30 mins to dry, but then drove home slowly breaking softly and left to dry properly overnight and was fine :)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
i hope you stood the car on crummy bricks when you did yours :D

looks good mate but why has your mate with the black polo done his... when he has steelies :S

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol ye thought about using crummy bricks lmao!

My mate has plans for his polo, hes gonna get some alloys soon. We thought he might aswell paint his while we were doing ours :)

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
lol ye thought about using crummy bricks lmao!

My mate has plans for his polo, hes gonna get some alloys soon. We thought he might aswell paint his while we were doing ours :)
fair enough :)

crummy bricks ftw lol :rofl:

·
Registered
178 Posts
was a fun day:) just gotta get that black hammerite and we can get together and do the rears. hope to get mine done this week before devon

·
Registered
178 Posts
nope:) i was thinkin red or yellow any way and as jay bought it and i was freeloading, thanks jay, i stuck with the red. was a good laugh and as it took us around 5 hrs to get them all done (with half hr dinner) im now looking forward to getting the drums done. which will hopefully be friday

1 - 14 of 14 Posts