MG ZR Forums banner

Paid for official membership, now deliver!

4K views 128 replies 28 participants last post by  MattyZS 
#1 ·
Well, seeing as my old thread was deleted for no reason (except asking about the stickers I am entitled to which I haven't received), I thought I would make a new one.
Would it kill the site for a little customer service around here? Even a reply to my PM (looking at you andylew0). I'm not here to have a whinge, but no response to PM and deleting my last thread obviously means someone has written something you don't like, but at the end of the day I have paid for a service which I'm clearly not receiving.

Does anyone have any info about the stickers?

Ps. I know, they are only stickers, but clearly one little topic is causing people to get annoyed, and it's the principle here and what they represent.

#2 ·
I don't know why the topic was deleted, I agree 100% that you should get the stickers and will pass this on to Steve. we've had more than a few problems which I was assured would not continue (this was 7 months ago) yet I still see these topics popping up.

#3 ·
Funnily enough my thread disappeared after tango_160 wrote that he had problems so they deleted his thread over stickers aswell (still have it on email to prove). What the hell is that, are they trying to censor the forums and silence unhappy members!? The guy had a very valid point!
I'm not here to cause conflict, but I would rather someone puts their hands up and says "sorry, we have clearly f***ed up here, now let's resolve it" instead of deleting threads just because it upsets them when they read it because we are actually right.

#7 ·
You're not the only one in the dark over this!

Would anyone happen to know, is this just because they simply haven't got any stickers?
I would rather be told politely that there aren't any and that they are working on it, rather than have threads deleted when I am just looking for answers.

So if someone orders stickers off the site shop in a separate transaction do they ever recieve them? I would imagine they do, and if so, how hard is it to give them to the members that are owed them?

Was reading through this to see if I had missed something http://www.themgzr.co.uk/vb/194-site-stickies/141214-membership-benefits-updated.html

Interestingly it does state "By taking up official membership you agree to it being non refundable." So technically (and this seems very possible) they will never deliver with the stickers, and there's no way I can get my money back, brilliant...

#9 ·
Thankyou Matt. That's what I thought, hence why I signed up. I don't see why there would be a problem, giving members stickers is advertising at the end of the day, and who doesn't want to make money, just as long as it is made fairly.

Cheers, Tim

#12 ·
Here we go again after I posted on the last one I got a crappy pm.

As I said its bordering on fraud not to send stuff out we have paid for and so many people have asked for.

O well this will probably be me banned but then they won't need to send me stickers,but as mine is a race car and seen by thousand of people there loss not mine.

Give up trying

#36 ·
To right matey it really has put me off now, don't think I'm going to renew what's the point, don't get me wrong the site itself and everybody on here is bang on with plenty of knowledge and ready to help which is great but as for the sites services that's just poor sort it out sharpish please!! AGAIN

#19 ·
I've had some remembrance stickers made up recently for a good friend who passed away, I had literally a week to sort them but I managed it and had them drawn up, sent across, proof checked, made up and sent to me within 3 days, that's whilst doing 10 hour shifts at work too...

There really is NO excuse for not providing them!! Simply sticking there head in the sand is not good enough!!!!

#21 ·
Not being funny mate, and I'm honestly not having a go at you but that's been said time and time again yet these threads are still popping up on a regular basis.. It's piss easy for the site staff to admit there's a **** up but it's the powers that be who have taken the users hard earned that need to provide appropriate answers!!

To be fair I don't even want the stickers now as promoting the site is the last thing I would ever do but I have no problem fighting the corner for all the other folks who do want what they have paid for!!

#27 ·
As you have now admitted you have messed up, and I was trying to sort it before. Does this mean I can have this infraction removed

andylew0 said:
Dear Poxy66,

You have received an infraction at theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum.

Reason: Spammed Posts
-------
It's being dealt with
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://www.themgzr.co.uk/posts/2096271/
Ok so you shut the last thread instead off supplying the products promised this site is defiantly ripping members off.
All the best,
theMGZR.co.uk :: MG ZR forum
Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.