MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had to give Jay (Nightshade) an old center console which was taking up space in my shed so we we all decided to go for a few pics and a natter. I like to think of us as the post office crew from the south :D

For those not in the know:

Shire - MK1 5 Door LeMans Green
Mattchew100 - MK1 3 Door LeMans Green
AaronG - MK2 Silver
Nightshade - MK1 Blue Derv
Light Saber - well you can work that out for yourselves ;)

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mattchew100's new MK2 Rover 25 dash:

AaronG's new BRM interior:

More:

·
1,010 Posts
It was a great night and good to catch up. The look on the kids in the corsa face when they saw Nicks car was priceless! Thanks again for the drink Nick!

:)

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Small price to pay for the company and the photos thanks.

BTW Shire, where's that link to facebook, and give me a call if you want a hand with the galaxy!

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great Pix and even better to meet up again. Its been a while!
Yeah true true, we should make it a regular thing like once a month?

wow some amazing pics there:)
Thanks matey :)

good pics
silver mk2 ftw haha(would have been better if it was ig blue) hehehe
Fail.

It was a great night and good to catch up. The look on the kids in the corsa face when they saw Nicks car was priceless! Thanks again for the drink Nick!

:)
Haha I wish I got a pic of that corsa, they couldn't get out quick enough to see his lights lol

Small price to pay for the company and the photos thanks.

BTW Shire, where's that link to facebook, and give me a call if you want a hand with the galaxy!
Oh I'll PM you the myspace now dear chap :)

The galaxy is going either to the garage or the scrap yard. I've never driven (been towed) in such a steaming pile of **** but thanks for the offer :)

I love the multi quote button :D

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mine and jesses trax payment has been done :D sunday it is right laddy :D
Yeah fool. So you're bringing the mrs too. I somehow got tricked into bringing mine. I think I asked out of courtesy thinking she would say no but I misread that situation....

...She's only letting me go round the track if I go with the novices because she thinks I'll die....

All looking quality there lads! :clap2:
Thanks uncle Adam. Do you approve of your old seats? Can I have a set of BRM wheels please?

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
Yeah fool. So you're bringing the mrs too. I somehow got tricked into bringing mine. I think I asked out of courtesy thinking she would say no but I misread that situation....
lol yer me 2 mate ...o well let them talk about womenily things while we go bum some cars :D

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Thanks uncle Adam. Do you approve of your old seats? Can I have a set of BRM wheels please?
Yup, glad they went to a good home!!

Not got any spare wheels unfortunately. Will keep an eye out for you though. Its a shame because about 3 months back a guy was selling lots of sets of them on Ebay for £90 bin!

·
Alergic to the apex
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup, glad they went to a good home!!

Not got any spare wheels unfortunately. Will keep an eye out for you though. Its a shame because about 3 months back a guy was selling lots of sets of them on Ebay for £90 bin!
Don't tell me that! I might just get some hairpins for blasting around silverstone. Cheap as chips and then I don't need to worry about the straights :)

Do you know if the Vi wheels are 15 or 16 inch :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts