MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out for lunch today with a friend and was expecting him to turn up in his usual seat leon cupra r, so imagine my suprise when he turned up in a new porsche GT3 ;)

My god, what a car!! Like shit of a stick!! :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: Altho it was so low i felt like my arse was sitting on the road!!

Anyway, just thought i'd share with u all that i had a fast ride in a very nice motor today!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
them cars are sick went in one with my dad a year back..was the rs version with rollcage...so f**kin fast...bet u wet ur pants lol

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
wow, sounds cool, they are tidy motors....... did your mate let you have a go driving it?

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
Lucky person!!!

a 911 is on my shopping list as the next car but a GT3 is a bit toooooo much!! I love Porkers so much when i was 18 i used to 'borrow' my mums old boxster and drive that about....from that time i have adored porkers!

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no didn't get to drive it as ins is over 25!!!!

it was lovely and so quick (never went over 70mph :blink2: :angel:)!!!!

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
the insurence was the only thing stopping me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts