MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
erm jst thinking............................damn right you lucky lucky git, if you got the moolah an its a guid price get stuck in there :bash: :bash: :up: :bash: :bash:

·
Registered
50 Posts
yeah i like them, i know a bloke with a norris designs evo 5 and its off the rail.

Its so different to a zr tho mate, b careful, you can join my mgzr sideways crew...

looks like its me you and shifty if you get that bad boy,

What colour is it? good luck anyway if you do go for it. remember, sideways is the new forwards

Ry

·
Registered
120 Posts
Did you see the one on Top Gear at the weekend? Well impressive.

Never been a Jap car fan really, but was impressed with what I saw.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not the MR model but still 300bhp :p Only downside is the colour, its black which is a nightmare to keep clean and services cost a small fortune! :mrgreen: ringing for insurance tomorrow so fingers crossed :blink2:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Its not the MR model but still 300bhp :p Only downside is the colour, its black which is a nightmare to keep clean :mrgreen: ringing for insurance tomorrow so fingers crossed :blink2:
Hah, who cares about a second or so when you're still doing 0-60 in those kind of times, you'd never notice the difference on most roads.

Should be well impressive mate, if you've got a good price then go for it.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
hmm...8k in 2yrs...it'll still be under warrety too...is it stock?

I would go for it if its immaculate condition...20k is too gud IMO!

Offer him 19k he he he

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Well...go for it then!

BTW what colour...hopefully not in that 'orrible red Mitsi do...errgh!

Love the silver and grey!!!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Its also a big step up and a canny chunk o' change...but worth it as the EVO 8 is better in so many ways that the 160 lacks...tis a shame that some dont like the styling...as its not to everyones taste but i think the ultra cool understated body kit for the 8 is spot on...MAGIC!

Its only the huge fappin spoiler, and rims and huuuge brakes that give it away!!! lol

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Great car as I drove a mates FQ340 couple of months back. I couldn't live with the servicing though, for me it would be in three times a year with the mileage I do costing about a grand a year in car running costs not to mention fuel and insurance

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
spanner385 said:
Great car as I drove a mates FQ340 couple of months back. I couldn't live with the servicing though, for me it would be in three times a year with the mileage I do costing about a grand a year in car running costs not to mention fuel and insurance
This is my concern, I have a 50 mile round trip to work each day :wallb:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Black is fine man....even better IMO...plus service might be a lot but with most jap cars....cost a lot to fix but, when do they brake - NEVER!!!

Get ya insurance sorted....lol, let us know the quote!

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
spanner385 said:
This is my concern, I have a 50 mile round trip to work each day :wallb:
Fuck it...its an EVO!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I have done 16000 in one year and my mate has done similar. It cost him three services at £300 each, two full sets of tyres adn two sets of pads and a set of disks. It is costing him a small fortune, mind you he is in the RAF, single and nothing to spend his cash on. But still you are only young once

1 - 20 of 45 Posts