MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
xpower pics arnt the new shape, dont thin cadamuro have done it for the 04 facelift yet

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
So it wouldnt fit on an 03 plate then....

Ok dont answer that..

just why not tho?? wouldnt it be the same :-k

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
yah it will it just not for new shape. but some older zeds have their splitters in 2 sections but will still fit im sure

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
The pre facelift ZR is the Cadamuro kit, not sure about the post facelift though, as far I am aware they have not done anything yet for the post facelift, so this could another manufacturer. It is very unlikely the post facelift will fit the pre facelift, bumpers are all different.

X Power are selling the Cadamuro stuff at normal RRP, we sell it at discounted prices.

We knew about Sport and Racing wanting the Cadamuro kit to sell, as they came to see us about the kit :wink:

Steve

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yeh iv seen the Cadamuro kit as iv got te rear bumper already. I was on about the other kit on that site which there are no pics of

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
The other pics are of the different parts of the cadamuro kit. they are selling the the front, rear and side skirts seperately. they just haven't got the pics up yet.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
The pics they haven't got is for facelifted ZR's and as far as I am aware there is no Cadamuro kit for this car yet, unless they are making a kit, and MGR are helping them out with dimemsions and the like.

They have all the Cadamuro pics of the pre facelift car :wink:

Steve

·
Registered
54 Posts
DOES ANY 1 NO IF THE REAR DIFFUSER FITS OVA THE ORIGINAL ON THE MK1 ZR OR IS IT A COMPLETE NEW BUMPER. CUZ ON MINE THE WHOLE BUMPER IS ALL IN 1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts