MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home from being out, i joined the dual carriageway and started to just drive normally....

Anyway i passed this black BMW didnt pay much notice of it, just went past about 80mph....carried on then saw him come flying up my arse :blink2: he swerved right in from of me...i thought WTF wanker... so overtook him and looked at him and there was about 4 blokes in there all staring at me...

I carried on, then he came up my arse flashing and doing his indicators... Then at this point i started to shit myself...so put my foot down and started to pull away but had to slow down for roadworks, he tailed me for about 15 miles.... :blink2:

Still following me i thought id pull of at next junction so started to move over and he tailed me still. Thought fuck this i aint going that way :blink2:

Cut long story short, came to a set of traffic lights and the bloody things changed to red, he came right up my arse...Then i looked in my mirror and one of em got out of the car and started coming towards me :blink2: well fook that i drove straight through the red light!! totally out of my way home i drove round for abit then they turned off, i then saw a :lcop: and told them what happened and gave them a description of the car etc etc

But fook me i was so scared i nearly crapped my pants...and all this was for no reason.... :x:

But the worse was when one of em got out....i thought this is it im gona get killed or something :hurt:

anyway feel better now im home :up:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
fuckin hate bmw drivers!! think they own the roads. well done lou for showin them up, it was fuckin bmw that nearly wrote my car off, then fucked off like little pussys.

G

·
Bet you wish you had your doggie in with you when that happened. Bet they wouldnt have been so anxious to have got out when they saw him?

·
Registered
556 Posts
blaps_los said:
fookin hate bmw drivers!! think they own the roads. well done lou for showin them up, it was fookin bmw that nearly wrote my car off, then fucked off like little pussys.
Were not all bad!!!! Glad your ok though Lou.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
KAFF113 said:
blaps_los said:
fookin hate bmw drivers!! think they own the roads. well done lou for showin them up, it was fookin bmw that nearly wrote my car off, then fucked off like little pussys.
Were not all bad!!!! Glad your ok though Lou.

AAAAAAAAAH!!! Busted!!!!!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Sorry..... :hiding:

My Brother has a ZR though......

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
twats!!!

hopefully with bad driving like that and the wanker attitude there lining a ditch somewhere

·
Registered
440 Posts
blaps_los said:
hey men! shut up! my family had 5 BMW's!!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
My dad has a BMW and my mum has a merc...so sssssshhhhh

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
not always the car - but the driver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lou glad your ok , but they clearly couldnt take being beaten by a class car driven by you.

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
good to hear your safe hun :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Oh Lou Hun!!! :blink2: :hurt:
Thats awful im so pleased you got back safely and you ok. You did the right thing phoning the police. :angel:
Big hugz hunny

1 - 20 of 42 Posts